MIZUNO WAVE ULTIMA 10 CHERRY TOMATO/WHITE/EVENING BLUE
The Wave Ultima 10 is the training shoe more comfortable and dynamic for neutral runners that are between 75 and 80 kilos weight. Incorporates the latest technology in cushioning, as the U4icX and the platform CloudWave with an upper lightweight, seamless and very comfortable.
- New superior court without seams, lightweight and flexible, with a mesh Jacquard that increases the elegance of the shoe.
- New tongue gusset, with two belt loops attached to the sides to prevent it from moving laterally and is maintained in the correct position.
- New template Premium, thicker and more comfortable
- Platform CloudWave which provides a greater cushioning, softness and high reactivity, the Wave traditional. It also provides a great stability, focusing the foot and thus facilitating a smoother transition of the tread.
- Midsole that combines two materials: U4ic at the top, which gives cushioning and softness, and U4icX at the bottom, which also gives a damping, but with a plus of reactivity and stability.
- New outsole with a greater width of the base in the heel and in the forefoot (increased stability) and new design of the cleat that provides added grip.
- New insertion of U4icX under the insole, the more soft, and template with a new anatomical design.